<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Not into poems, but today I found the best poem ever thanks to Mrs Alex and Natalie Chang! Funeral blues by WH Auden - I want it read in my funeral. (Natalie, if I end up old and alone, you can have the honour of reading it my funeral! (: But you can skip the 3rd stanza if you wish, cos what are the odds of me ever being your North your South your East your West right? HAHAHAHA)

Got back our Chinese o's results today. Mmm I'm happy. Do you realise this means that I don't have do anything in Chinese for the rest of the year? In fact, I haven't been properly doing Chinese since 1st june. Awesomexzxzx. But I'm not over the moon/euphoric/ecstatic. What if I saw my results wrongly and didn't get what I thought I got? The school sucks for not giving us individual sheets of our results. But for now, I shall keep myself in a happy little dreamworld and not think about the what-ifs.

I think I'll give laoshi a sunflower for Teachers' Day. It's a lot, because I rarely give teachers anything. Especially laoshis. She probably won't like it, but I love it and it means I've got respect for her now (Remember how I hated her last year? But no, it's not cos of my results that I now respect her).
10:23 PM;